Redditor Liktwo is a genius. It only took him a month after the release of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim to realize that making the Dragonborn's helmet out of bacon was the best idea since...Jeeze, maybe of all time.
Through the miracle of tin foil and a ton of toothpicks, Liktwo was victorious in his quest for bacon glory. See the results in the gallery below. Just know that once you start looking at the bacon helmet, not much else in the world is worth looking at again.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades