This week saw the release of Gears of War 3's most extensive DLC to date: RAAM's Shadow. Having played the first hour or so of the single-player component, I have to say that it is very good. The story serves as a prequel to the first game in the series, taking place right after Emergence Day. While it's a little pricey at 1200 MSP (or $15 in actual money), the amount of content you get in RAAM's Shadow makes up for the initial investment. It's also one of the best Xbox 360-exclusive DLCs out there.
In the videos below, theRadBrad will take you through a complete walkthrough of the single-player campaign. Be warned though, if you're expecting a quick guide this is not it. Each video is at least ten minutes long, and there are thirteen of them. So sit back, relax, and kill some Locust.
Upon completion of the game, you'll get the achievement 'Welcome to Zeta'. Beat it on arcade mode, and you'll get 'Some Friendly Competition'. And if you played through it with three buddies on co-op, then you'll receive 'Help From My Friends'.
- 'Welcome to Zeta' - 25G
- 'Some Friendly Competition' - 25G
- 'Help From My Friends' - 25G
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades