There's a certain achievement in Assassin's Creed: Revelations that springs up whenever the games chooses to. The Tax Evasion achievement is only worth 10G on Xbox 360, or a bronze trophy on PlayStation 3, but boy is it fun.
Watch the video below as YouTuber MonsterAchievements walks you through the process of attaining this achievement. Basically, you have to hook the bad guy and trip him, all the while stealing your money back from him. Kind of awesome, actually!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades