This is one of the coolest achievements/easter eggs I've seen in a while. Batman's foe Calendar Man has a disposition for, you guessed it, calendars. And with that comes an unnatural fascination with the major holidays, which is the basis of the achievement 'Storyteller'.
Before you boot up Batman: Arkham City, change the Xbox or PlayStation 3's internal clock to a holiday, such as 12/25/2011 or 11/24/2011. You have to be offline to do this, though, so keep that in consideration. When you load up the game, head over to the basement of Solomon Wayne Courthouse (you know, the one from the beginning of the game) and talk to Calendar Man. Each holiday has its own creepy Calendar Man mini-monologue. After he finishes his rambling, save and quit the game, change the date to another holiday, and repeat the process.
The holidays you need to visit Calendar Man on to get the achievement are as follows: January 1st, February 14th, March 17th, April 1st, May 13th 2012, June 19th 2011, July 4th, August 16th, September 5th, October 31st, November 24th 2011, December 25th. Another note: The holiday's date may change depending on the year. For best results, Google as needed.
- Xbox 360: 10G
- PlayStation 3: Bronze trophy
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades