The Standing Stones in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim are wonderful little additions to the game. Basically, they give your character modified attributes, or special abilities to give you the upper hand in the game. For example, if you activate The Mage Stone, you'll learn all of your magicka skills 20% faster. Long story short, they're awesome and you should find as many as possible.
The Achievement Hunters, Fragger and Geoff show you the location of all of the Standing Stones in Skyrim. Do this, and you'll get an easy 30G on Xbox 360 or a silver trophy on PlayStation 3. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to find the rest of the Standing Stones.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades