It may not be the most epic of quests in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, but it's one that's worth taking up. Getting married not only gets you 20G on Xbox 360 or a bronze trophy on PlayStation 3, but you also get some cool in-game bonuses. Your wife (or husband, depending on gender or sexual orientation) will cook you a hot meal every day that restores your health fully, and she or he will even give you gifts sometimes!
Needless to say, it's worth getting married in Skyrim. But how do you do it? YouTuber JawnHD shows you the most efficient way of getting hitched. But one thing he leaves out is that you're able to marry any person, regardless of gender or species in the game. So if you wanted, you could be a gay cat-man married to an Argonian. Gee, Skyrim sure is progressive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades