Here's a nice little challenge for you to try this weekend. For those of you with Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary, and are looking to make an easy 25G, this is for you. The 'How Pedestrian' achievement asks you to walk the entirety of the level "Halo". You know, the massive second level of the game. However, there's one big obstacle standing in your way, and that's where the Achievement Hunters come in. See, you have to grenade jump your way across a pretty large gap. I'd try to explain it, but I'd probably mess it up.
I remember being in awe at how massive the level was when you were travelling by Warthog. But I can't imagine traversing the gargantuan level by foot.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades