If you're a good shot, this is the achievement for you. In Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on the "Back to the Grid" level, you gain access to a mortar to hold off a few waves of enemies. But the trick to getting the achievement and 20G, or bronze trophy if you're on PlayStation 3, is to take out all of the bad guys using only four shells.
Ray and Mike from Achievement Hunters show you how to make the most of those four shells, as well as giving advice for specific timing and the best places to aim your mortar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades