This is probably the weirdest, most vague achievement in all of Batman: Arkham City. So don't feel bad consulting a guide to find it, I did. In order to get the 'Catch' achievement, you have to play a game of catch with your remote controlled Batarang.
To do this, you'll need to be at the place just after your first encounter with the Joker. You remember, the one where Batman has to jump out a window to avoid a bomb exploding. After your narrow escape, look up towards the ferris wheel. At the top of it is a shadowy figure. Throw your remote controlled Batarang at him, and he'll catch it.
- Xbox 360: 5G
- PlayStation 3: Bronze trophy
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades