In this awesome five-part series, the Achievement Hunters break down how to find every terminal and skull in Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary. Skulls have been gameplay modifiers, and have been a part of the series since Halo 2. Basically, you start a single player level off with a bunch of these guys on to drastically increase difficulty, change the way you play, or induce silliness. The terminals are a fairly recent addition to the series, and give a bunch of back-story on the different characters and conflicts within the universe.
If you find every skull and terminal in the game, you'll get a total of 170G and six achievements. Those achievements are 'What Have We Here?' for 10G, 'Heavy Reading' for 25G, 'Dear Diary...' for 50G, 'Looks Like the Oddball' for 10G, 'Skull's Taken!' for 25G, and finally, 'Headhunter' for 50G. It's quite the investment, but in the end totally worth it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades